Hamper World Delivery Schedule, Rates, and Important Information
We deliver unique gift sets and hampers throughout South Africa.
All of our gift hampers can be delivered directly to your recipient’s door, anywhere in South Africa.
We offer same day (weekdays only – excluding public holidays) or standard delivery within Gauteng. Our delivery fees and timelines in other areas vary depending on the distance of the final destination from central business hubs.
Some of our special delivery and payment features:
- Set and Forget: Set your desired delivery date in advance
- Ditch Delivery: Waiver delivery fees by collecting from our store in Northriding, Johannesburg.
Please read the below information to find out more about our lead times for delivery and associated charges.
- Main Centres: Durban and Cape Town: Delivery 1 working day
- Outlying Areas – More than 45km from any main centre: Delivery 2-3 working days
- R69.90 standard delivery:
- Main Centres and outlying area orders over R499.90
- Gauteng: Pay R30 more and order before 1pm for same day delivery (weekdays only – excluding public holidays).
- R199.90 for hamper orders less than R499.90 outside of Gauteng.
- All our deliveries operate from Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Express delivery or Saturday deliveries (to any address in a main centre, excluding Gauteng) can be arranged at an additional fee which will be quoted on request.
- Waiver delivery fees. You also have the option to collect from our store, located at Stepping Stones Shopping Centre, 283 Honeydew Rd W, Northriding AH .
- Set and Forget. If you would like your order delivered on a specific date in the future (more than three days from the date the order is placed), please specify this date in the “order notes” field on check-out before proceeding to confirm the order.
If your hamper has not arrived in the above mentioned time, or in good order, please contact us for us to resolve the matter for you as soon as possible.
We will always endeavour to deliver as quickly as possible but Hamper World cannot be held responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control such as but not limited to severe weather conditions, strike action, theft, or failure by third parties. We will take all reasonable measures to communicate any delays as soon as we are aware of such and will follow all recourse measures available to us in the event of a failure by a third party.