Jack Daniels No 7 With Biltong & Nuts Gift Hamper
This hamper is fully packed with Jack Daniels Whisky and a range of snacks:
- A Bottle Of Jack Daniel’s No 7 (750ml)
- A Packet Of Quality Beef Biltong (100g)
- A Packet Of Quality Droe Wors (100g)
- A Packet Of Giant Salted Peanuts (100g)
- A Packet Of Salted Cashew Nuts (100g)
Jack Daniel’s Old No 7:
Jack Daniel’s is a brand of Tennessee whiskey that is produced in Lynchburg, Tennessee by the Jack Daniel Distillery.
The county in which the distillery is located is ironically a dry county, meaning that the government prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages.
Although the product meets the regulatory criteria for classification as a straight bourbon, the company markets it simply as Tennessee whiskey rather than as Tennessee bourbon.
Some facts about Jack Daniel’s Old No 7:
- Jack’s not-so-secret ingredient – limestone spring water – lives within the depths of a two-mile deep cave.
- They craft their own charcoal for mellowing.
- It is mellowed drop by drop.